Our goal at the Data Science Campus is to explore how new data sources and data science techniques can improve our understanding of the UK’s economy, communities & people. We work on projects under five themes:
- The Evolving Economy
- UK in a Global Context
- Urban and Rural Future
How can I collaborate with the Data Science Campus on a project?
We are always looking for new research projects and collaborations that help us deliver public good through data science. So if you are interested in any of the following questions then do get in touch:
- get a better insight into the UK’s economy and society?
- answer a question that traditional techniques and data sources have been unable to address?
- explore data sources such as satellite images, text, the Internet of Things, social media, big data, Blockchain etc?
- explore the power of cutting-edge data science methodologies: artificial intelligence, clustering, random forests, neural networks, text mining, etc?
- build data science capability in your team through collaboration with members of the data science community?
If the answer to any one of these questions is yes, then we may be able to help. To find out more, please contact Louisa Nolan or Chris Bonham via at email@example.com
What projects are the Campus currently working on?
Take a look at the range of projects we have underway.
What projects are in the pipeline?
Take a look at our project backlog to see examples of the innovative research projects we are looking at for future work.
How can I get involved?
If you would like to collaborate with us on an existing or new project, or if you would like to know more about anything to do with Campus projects then please get in touch. We’d love to hear from you.