Updated: 14 November 2022
Closing date: Tuesday 29 November, 11:55pm
Do you have a strong delivery ethos, with collaboration as a second nature?
Our National Programmes Team is looking for a highly organised, self-motivated individual who is keen to drive data science capability building across the public sector. You will have an insight into the data world, have excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to deliver high impact innovative programmes in a cost-efficient way.
As Programme Manager you will:
- lead a team who are instrumental in delivering the government’s National Data Strategy to equip organisations with the skills to make better use of data.
- lead matrix project teams to deliver multiple priority projects.
- develop and deliver programmes that provide capability for data scientists across the public sector as well as develop and deliver a strategy for capability for non-data specialists.
- continue to review and build on the impact and benefits of our current programmes, such as our highly impactful Data Masterclass for Senior Leaders.
- lead the Data Science Community work, building the Data Science Community Charter and delivering programmes that aid knowledge sharing across the public sector.
To view all current vacancies at the Office for National Statistics, please visit Civil Service Jobs.