1. Executive Summary The Evaluating Calorie Intake for Population Statistical Estimates (ECLIPSE) project was carried out by the Data Science…Read more on Evaluating Calorie Intake
Using doubly labelled water to improve our understanding of the UK’s calorie intake. The problem We’re not very good at…Read more on How much is the UK eating?
This is our monthly update for October 2017 – one of a series of regular snapshots that highlight some of…Read more on The month that was – October 2017
Hi, my name is Rowena and I’m a Data Scientist at the new Data Science Campus. Data Science is an…Read more on Let’s talk about data science
What we’re working on
- How international collaboration is advancing machine learning in official statistics
- Boost your data science and visualisation skills in 2022!
- Making an international impact with data science mentoring
- Graduate Induction Week
- Supporting improved social mobility through data science
- Using Mobile Phone Data for Enhancing International Passenger Survey Traveller Statistics