The Data Science and Data Visualisation Accelerator mentoring programmes will open for applications in January 2022.Read more on Boost your data science and visualisation skills in 2022!
Tuli Amutenya is a Graduate Data Scientist from the Namibia Statistics Agency who has spent the last 6 months at ONS. Here, Tuli shares her experiences and the learning she will be taking home.Read more on Bridging data science and statistics for international development
Data Science Accelerator mentee Ciaran Evans from the UK Hydrographic Office attempts to answer the question “What is the beach made of?”Read more on Mapping beaches with the Data Science Accelerator Programme
Across the public sector, analysts can benefit from the Data Science Accelerator, which opened for a new cohort of applications this week.Read more on Data Science Accelerator Programme
What we’re working on
- How international collaboration is advancing machine learning in official statistics
- Boost your data science and visualisation skills in 2022!
- Making an international impact with data science mentoring
- Graduate Induction Week
- Supporting improved social mobility through data science
- Using Mobile Phone Data for Enhancing International Passenger Survey Traveller Statistics