Here’s our latest monthly update for the Data Science Campus, covering February 2018. We’ve taken the liberty of stretching the…Read more on The month that was – February 2018 (plus a bit)
1. Executive Summary The Evaluating Calorie Intake for Population Statistical Estimates (ECLIPSE) project was carried out by the Data Science…Read more on Evaluating Calorie Intake
Here’s our update for November, the month when the Campus won an award and had the privilege of welcoming numerous…Read more on The month that was – November 2017
Using doubly labelled water to improve our understanding of the UK’s calorie intake. The problem We’re not very good at…Read more on How much is the UK eating?
What we’re working on
- How international collaboration is advancing machine learning in official statistics
- Boost your data science and visualisation skills in 2022!
- Making an international impact with data science mentoring
- Graduate Induction Week
- Supporting improved social mobility through data science
- Using Mobile Phone Data for Enhancing International Passenger Survey Traveller Statistics