In this guest blog, the Jean Golding Institute data challenge winners, explore if there’s an association between the Loneliness Index scores and movement for education.Read more on Guest blog: Is loneliness associated with movement for education?
We are currently using open data sets to develop a better understanding of loneliness in England. Are there places in England where people are more likely to be lonely and why?Read more on Developing a Loneliness Prescription Index
What we’re working on
- How international collaboration is advancing machine learning in official statistics
- Boost your data science and visualisation skills in 2022!
- Making an international impact with data science mentoring
- Graduate Induction Week
- Supporting improved social mobility through data science
- Using Mobile Phone Data for Enhancing International Passenger Survey Traveller Statistics
apprentices Apprenticeships ATI Beginner calorie counting capability collaborations Coronavirus COVID-19 CPD data data science Data Science Accelerator Data Science Campus Faculty Degree Apprenticeship E-Learning eclipse economy events Face to face Faster indicators of UK economic activity FCDO Data Science Hub Graduate Data Scientist programme health High Growth Firms international Learning and Development Machine Learning Masters in Data Analytics for Government MDataGov Mentoring MSc National Apprenticeship Week Natural Language Processing partnerships Projects Python Research Self-learning skills STEM Sustainable Development Goals training visits weeknotes