This accessibility process was developed by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) Data Science Campus. It applies to anyone reviewing,…Read more on Data Science Campus faculty accessibility process 2022
A large-scale accessibility audit of many courses and presentation templates on the Learning Hub and the ONS website in 2021 revealed many accessibility issues that would impact users of screen reader technology.
In this blog post Jake Marshall talks about the process I developed and why this project is important not only to the Campus, but to him personally.
As part of our graduate programme, we successfully delivered a geospatial module produced by the Office for National Statistics’ (ONS) Geography team and Ordnance Survey (OS). Find out more about this collaboration.Read more on Broadening geospatial skills across the public sector
This summer, the Campus faculty hosted two groups of students to engage them in a unique work experience that helped them gain valuable workplace skills.Read more on Opening our doors to future talent
Our recent work
- Data Science Campus faculty accessibility process 2022
- Identifying different roles in the social care sector using online job advertisements
- Paving the way for accessible data science training in the public sector
- Improving career opportunities for Black data scientists in the UK
- Broadening geospatial skills across the public sector
- The Government Data Science Community in 2022