Can non-standard data sources help us understand the relationship between management practices and high growth?Read more on Can non-standard data sources help us understand the relationship between management practices and high growth?
High growth businesses drive economic growth in the UK. Therefore, understanding the characteristics that may lead to high performance is an area of active research.Read more on Understanding the characteristics of high growth companies using non-traditional data sources
What we’re working on
- How international collaboration is advancing machine learning in official statistics
- Boost your data science and visualisation skills in 2022!
- Making an international impact with data science mentoring
- Graduate Induction Week
- Supporting improved social mobility through data science
- Using Mobile Phone Data for Enhancing International Passenger Survey Traveller Statistics
apprentices Apprenticeships ATI Beginner calorie counting capability collaborations Coronavirus COVID-19 CPD data data science Data Science Accelerator Data Science Campus Faculty Degree Apprenticeship E-Learning eclipse economy events Face to face Faster indicators of UK economic activity FCDO Data Science Hub Graduate Data Scientist programme health High Growth Firms international Learning and Development Machine Learning Masters in Data Analytics for Government MDataGov Mentoring MSc National Apprenticeship Week Natural Language Processing partnerships Projects Python Research Self-learning skills STEM Sustainable Development Goals training visits weeknotes