This accessibility process was developed by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) Data Science Campus. It applies to anyone reviewing,…Read more on Data Science Campus faculty accessibility process 2022
A large-scale accessibility audit of many courses and presentation templates on the Learning Hub and the ONS website in 2021 revealed many accessibility issues that would impact users of screen reader technology.
In this blog post Jake Marshall talks about the process I developed and why this project is important not only to the Campus, but to him personally.
This accessibility statement applies to the Data Science Campus website, which is run by the Office for National Statistics (ONS)….Read more on Accessibility statement for the Data Science Campus website
Our recent work
- Advancing official statistics through web data and international partnerships
- Using new shipping data to improve government understanding of trade flows
- Using open data to understand hyperlocal differences in UK public transport availability
- Using Sentinel-2 images to measure the change in tree coverage in eastern Uganda: what does it mean for the Mbale Trees Programme?
- Using data science to help inform regional broadband investment
- Campus in the top three at the UN PET Lab hackathon