Our latest project investigates the use of machine learning techniques to predict missing energy performance scores. It also attempts to create a complete picture of the energy efficiency profile for domestic properties in Wales.Read more on Can machine learning be used to predict energy performance scores?
What we’re working on
- How international collaboration is advancing machine learning in official statistics
- Boost your data science and visualisation skills in 2022!
- Making an international impact with data science mentoring
- Graduate Induction Week
- Supporting improved social mobility through data science
- Using Mobile Phone Data for Enhancing International Passenger Survey Traveller Statistics
apprentices Apprenticeships ATI Beginner calorie counting capability collaborations Coronavirus COVID-19 CPD data data science Data Science Accelerator Data Science Campus Faculty Degree Apprenticeship E-Learning eclipse economy events Face to face Faster indicators of UK economic activity FCDO Data Science Hub Graduate Data Scientist programme health High Growth Firms international Learning and Development Machine Learning Masters in Data Analytics for Government MDataGov Mentoring MSc National Apprenticeship Week Natural Language Processing partnerships Projects Python Research Self-learning skills STEM Sustainable Development Goals training visits weeknotes